ALLREWARDS (the “Program”) understands that the security of your personal information is extremely
important and it is committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
The Program collects Personal Information upon your submission of member application form,
upon your or by your interaction with us, using any of or through our website or all our other channels.
“Personal Information” may include, but not limited to:
1. your [including family members, friends, beneficiaries, attorneys, attorneys-in-fact, shareholders,
beneficial owners, members, representatives who contact the Program or may be contacted by the Program,
whenever applicable and relevant, collectively, the “Related Person/s”] name, gender, birthday, marital
status, nature of work, employment status/employer, social security/tax identification number, home address,
e-mail address, contact information and other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably
and directly ascertained;
2. certain technical information, such us, but not limited to, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed,
your login information and information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)
clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you
accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such
as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
3. transaction details and purchase history which includes details of your purchases and other transactions made, through our websites or through other channels, your delivery address and details of the products/services purchased/availed;
4. payment details used for the availment/purchase of the products and/or services;
5. information collected about your participation in our promotions and competitions or attendance at our events as provided in your application forms, recordings you or we have made, details of your guests in connection with any promotions and competitions you have entered or won, or other information related to your attendance at events, including any access assistance requirements you may have;
6. information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums including any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online;
7. marketing and communication preference and information to help us determine what products and services may be of interest to you;
8. correspondence with you including any feedback, complaints, and comments from you via telephone, email or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number you used to call us and any information collected via a call recording; and
9. anti-fraud information relating to your situation, your creditworthiness, or any criminal or fraudulent activities, provided to us by you or third parties.
By using the Program website, mobile applications and other online services, you are consenting to the collection, generation, use, processing, storage, retention, and disclosure of your Personal Information by the Program. You likewise consent to the disclosure of the Personal Information by the Program to its subsidiaries, affiliates, banks, financial institutions and third party service utility providers. In addition thereto, and with respect to Personal Information you disclosed or supplied about/from Related Person/s, it shall be your duty and responsibility to:
1. to inform said Related Person/s of the purpose/s for which his/her/their Personal Information have been disclosed or supplied to the Program for collection and processing;
2. obtain the necessary consent of said Related Person/s for the collection, generation, use, processing, storage, retention, and disclosure of his/her/their Personal Information;
3. to inform the Program that such consent from said Related Person/s have been obtained.
Use of Personal Information
The Program shall use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. assess your suitability for joining the loyalty program for which you are applying, as well as future programs that may become available;
2. manage your registration and undertake basic information validation;
3. facilitate communication with you;
4. perform administrative functions;
5. perform data analytics, including analysis of your registration in order to better to understand your personal information;
6. transfer your contact information as supplied by you in our members system.
The Program may also disclose your Personal Information under any of the following circumstances: (i) required by law or by court decisions/processes; (ii) for information, and (iii) for research purposes.
Period of Storage of Personal Information
The Personal Information that the Program holds will not be kept for longer than is permitted by law and will only be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with any requested products, services or information, in addition thereto, it may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired, or to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data.
Safeguard Personal Information
The transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure due to circumstances beyond the Program’s control. In any case, the Program will do its best to protect your personal data. As the Program cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once the Program has received your information, strict procedures and security features will be used to best prevent unauthorized access.
Our Commitment To Children's Online Privacy
The Program does not knowingly accept, collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13. In the event that Personal Information was inadvertently collected from children under the age of 13, parents may either give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the child’s personal information or request the removal of the child's personal information, by contacting the Program.
How To Contact Us